City of Stuttgart
With its versatility, the Stuttgart region presents itself as traditional, exciting and beautiful. Discover the fortresses and castles of its long history, or spend a great evening in the musical theatre with a diverse programme.
Or how does a tour of discovery of some of the most interesting Stuttgart sights sound? In the convertible double decker bus, enjoy a clear view, and in good weather, an open sky. A complete tour lasts about 100 minutes, but the bus has 9 stops where you can simply get on and off as you wish.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum
- Porsche Museum
- Ludwigsburg Residential Palace
- The Schlossplatz
- Solitude Palace
- Die Staatstheater Stuttgart [The Stuttgart State Theatres]
- Staatsgalerie Stuttgart [Stuttgart State Gallery]
- Schiller’s birthplace and Schiller national museum
- Kunstmuseum Stuttgart [Stuttgart Art Museum]
- and much more ...